Do you wish to assist FRAC in bringing contemporary art to wider audiences and stimulating the cultural life of the Lorraine region? Discover the different ways your company can participate in our activities.
Are you planning a seminar or are just looking for an original idea to present to your works council?
– Organize your visit to the current exhibition;
– Provide facilities for corporate events;
– Create an exhibition in your workplace (if your building meets our security requirements).
How to become a patron
Any company, from micro-businesses to large corporations, can support FRAC activities in a variety of ways.
There are three types of patronage:
– in services, by donating your skills and experience;
– in kind, by loaning or donating equipment;
– financial, by supporting a single project or a specific use of resources through donations.
Why become a patron?
As a corporate patron you become involved in FRAC’s daily activities or in a specific project by:
– assisting in providing access to contemporary art to a growing public;
– participating in the development of programs for various audiences (people with disabilities, adults, children…)
Benefits and advantages
– FRAC Lorraine is a non-profit organisation, thus corporate patronage could allow you to benefit from tax reductions (conforming to local legislation).
– Media visibility.
By supporting FRAC with your contributions you develop a corporate image:
– demonstrating innovation and social responsibility that go beyond the scope of your business activities, anchoring your company in the region and the community;
– that breaks down barriers between the corporate and cultural sectors, thus bridging these two different worlds.